Designed for use with electronic modules, transistors, amplifiers etc. (IPC-0572-P). where the current required is not more than 1A, this power supply provides a smoothed and regulated DC output voltage with a ripple typically less than 50mV. Output up to 15VDC positive and negative (with respect to zero) in 5 stepped ranges: 5, 6, 9, 12 and 15VDC. The outputs are from three 4mm sockets: positive, zero and negative, colour coded red, blue and black respectively. The outputs are switched by means of a rotating knob. Overload and short circuit protection is built in. An illuminated on/off switch is mounted on the rear panel adjacent to a fused appliance inlet. Housed in a robust metal case with a durable powder coated finish.
A compact power supply offering 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 volts at currents of up to 5A. Both dc and ac outputs may be used simultaneously up to the rated output. The output is protected by a push button cut-out. The unit is 2A fused on the back panel and comes complete with a moulded mains lead and plug. 4 units are designed to fit in a shallow Gratnell tray.
Our five-decade capacitance substitution box has been specifically designed for the schools market with its clear display and ease of use.
- Unit will simulate capacitances from 100pF to 9.9999µF in 100pF steps
- Max. voltage 50V DC
- The required capacitance is set by a counter with the value displayed in µF, nF and pF
- Output is via 4mm terminals with 4mm sockets
- Housed in a sturdy ABS box
The Powerlock power supply has both a lockable AC and DC outputs ranges by a simple key making it impossible for students to change the voltage. The Powerlock offers 2,4,6,8,10 and 12 in both DC and AC. Outputs may also be used simultaneously up to the rated output required. For safety, the output is also protected by a simple push button cut-out. Each unit is supplied with 2 that can be used on all Powerlock units if needed. Supplied with 2 keys.
A six-decade resistance substitution box designed for use in educational establishments.
(Portable Appliance Tester and Checker). Performs electrical safety tests on portable appliances allowing compliance with EAWA regulations. The unit performs earth bond and insulation tests on both Class 1 and Class 2 appliances, extension leads, IEC and kettle leads etc. The unit is very simple to operate and gives clear, unambiguous pass/fail indications. Complete with test leads, instructions, pass and fail labels, a Tester's Certificate of Inspection and is fitted with moulded mains plug.
|Content||Description: Dual Regulated PSU
Part Number: IPC-0572-P
Electrical Supply: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
Dimensions: 179 x 190 x 85mm overall
DC Output Voltage Range: 5, 6, 9, 12 and 15VDC (both negative and positive)
Maximum DC Output Current: 1A||
- Input Supply voltage 230V dc
- Supply frequency 50Hz
- Mains fuse Rear panel 2A, 20mm quick blow Mains plug 3A
- Output Voltage 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12V ac nominal 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11V full wave rectified dc nominal
- Maximum output current 5A ac or dc
- Manufactured in the UK
||50V DC max.
||100pF to 9.9999µF in 100pF steps
||±10% per decade
- Output voltages AC & DC
- 2,4,6,8,10,12 voltage range in AC and DC
- Current 5A
- Voltage type - Stepped
- Output type - Full wave rectified, non-regulated
- Push button trip reset
- Mains input 230/240V AC, 50Hz
- Supplied with mains plug and lead
- Manufactured in the UK
- Simulates resistances from 1Ω to 999,999Ω in 1Ω steps
- The required resistance is set by selecting the correct value from six rotary decade switches which clearly indicate the value selected by the student
- An additional 1kΩ resistor is provided connected between one of the terminals of the internal resistance and a third terminal so the unit can be used as an accurate potential divider
- All outputs are on 4mm terminals with 4mm sockets
- Housed in a tough ABS box with non-slip rubber feet
- Voltage rating 250V
- Power rating 600mW
- Dimensions 110 x 75 x 50mm
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
A simple to use PAT machine that allows the user to perform Class1 and Class 2 insulation tests, earth bond tests at two different current levels and extension lead tests. The compact unit clearly displays the results via coloured LEDs. A single push button initiates all the tests in a 5-second cycle.
•Class 1 Earth Bond test
•Class 1 and Class 2 Electrical Insulation test
•Mains switch and circuitry test
•Extension Lead test
•IEC lead test
•Results are displayed by coloured LEDs. Timed test period.
Comes complete with 100 pass labels, 50 fail labels, Earth Bond Test lead, Extension lead test lead and full instructions including sample inspection certificate.